AIM
RyanY01

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Great Game

Very addictive, I managed to complete it >:) I've got the cookie to prove it. I really liked the progressivly harder stages. Impossible mode was fun.

The only thing I could suggest you could improve on is maybe not having the ball/finish at the same place in each level.

Great work.

ziuQ cisuM ziuQ cisuM

Hello Thar

Not a bad quiz, although a bit buggy. I found the questions quite hard, and it was quite annoying having to go back to the start when you almost get to the end - but that's the name of the game I guess. Good points; the music was okay, and the graphics good enough. You need to stop forgetting to put a pre-loader in >:)

Frenzy responds:

I didn't forget to purt a pre-loader in... I exported it, and was going to add a pre-laoder, but then the program crashed.... >:(

Madagascar Soundboard Madagascar Soundboard

Pretty Good

Fair amount of sounds, varying sound quality, good graphics. My only complaint would be that it took ages to load - and that soundboards suck :P

Frenzy responds:

Lol, sorry about the huge filesize!

Aliens Soundboard Aliens Soundboard

Not Bad

Good attempt at a soundboard, I liked the graphics, and the sound quality was good enough. I could only suggest adding sounds from more characters. Did you make that preloader yourself?

Frenzy responds:

Well, no. Lol. It's a default one. Do you like it?

Ultimate Homer Simpson SB Ultimate Homer Simpson SB

Cool

As not much of a soundboard fan, I really liked this. Your preloader was cool, and the sounds funny. The only things I could suggest for improvement are boosting the sound quality and maybe having a picture of Homer? :P

Thanks!

Medieval Defense Medieval Defense

Cool

A defence game with a twist, it was fun, and diverse. Although I see you got a few bad reviews, I know a game like this cant be easy to make, so well done.

[Review Request Club]

Also I submitted to 'Defence games' :)

Blaze responds:

Yeah, i do have a few bad ones. </3

Thanks again!

Asteroids Asteroids

Awesome

Great take on the asteroids classic. Good graphics and entertaining gameplay. I liked the futuristic menu. The only problem for me was that there was no sound in the actual game of firing etc, I know there's no sound in space but it gives effect to the power of the ship. Other than that, a great game.

Blaze responds:

I have to disagree with you. Adding firing sounds would have made it annoying to some point, so we decided NOT to. ;D

Thanks for the review. <3

Blockhead Soundboard Blockhead Soundboard

Not Bad

I'm not really a soundboard fan so i'm biased on this kind of flash. I guess this was ok - it plays the sounds, and there's the option to stop them which is always a good thing. Effort wise, you deserve credit for ripping all the sounds yourself without loosing too much audio quality - well done.

On the other hand, I thought the graphics were pretty novice, you could of definatly made the actual buttons a bit more interesting, try improve them next time.

[2/5]

wizardman responds:

Well, I made the buttons the way they were to symbolize blockhead. A 4's pretty good for someone who hates soundboards, so I guess I'll take it :P

SBC: Rise To Power SBC: Rise To Power

Cool Game.

Your game was fun to play, the graphics were good and the gameplay didn't seem to have any bugs.

What I can suggest for quick improvements would be:

> Adding sound to the menu

Other than that, a great game.

authorblues responds:

sound to the menu was a low priority, but i do agree

Which Clock are You? Which Clock are You?

Not bad

Good idea for a clock day flash. Improvement wise, you should give it a bit more diversity, more clocks that you could get at the end of the quiz. Other than that, pretty good.

(I got SBC)