AIM
RyanY01

Halloween Runaway Halloween Runaway

Poor

Not much to say about this submission really. Good for a bit of immature humor at least. Keep practising at drawing :)

[1/5]

Piemix responds:

thanks man, i did this in a day though XD lol

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80

Hitler in Germany

This is a landmark. I'm glad Hitler made it, he has battled many addictions on the way, but he pulled through in the end.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Indeed

Chaos Trick-Or-Treating Chaos Trick-Or-Treating

Not Too Bad

For a start, the sprites were pretty good. My only real complaints would be the sound quality, it's pretty poor - you can easily hear where it stops and starts, and the voice acting sounded pretty novice.

Other than that, a good flash.

VitorAraujo responds:

I remember you, you reviewed "Sonic's Going Down to NG" my other submission, And yes the audio sucks, but that's because it's the first time I use my microphone, but I like your review, thanks.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Great Game

Very addictive, I managed to complete it >:) I've got the cookie to prove it. I really liked the progressivly harder stages. Impossible mode was fun.

The only thing I could suggest you could improve on is maybe not having the ball/finish at the same place in each level.

Great work.

[4/5]

ziuQ cisuM ziuQ cisuM

Hello Thar

Not a bad quiz, although a bit buggy. I found the questions quite hard, and it was quite annoying having to go back to the start when you almost get to the end - but that's the name of the game I guess. Good points; the music was okay, and the graphics good enough. You need to stop forgetting to put a pre-loader in >:)

Frenzy responds:

I didn't forget to purt a pre-loader in... I exported it, and was going to add a pre-laoder, but then the program crashed.... >:(

Thanks for the review!

.frenZy.

Madagascar Soundboard Madagascar Soundboard

Pretty Good

Fair amount of sounds, varying sound quality, good graphics. My only complaint would be that it took ages to load - and that soundboards suck :P

Frenzy responds:

Lol, sorry about the huge filesize!

.frenZy.

Sly Bastard Sly Bastard

Pretty good

Not much to say about this track, it's a good funk audio. Congrats on weekly 5th.

Arpeggio loop Arpeggio loop

Ok

Apart from being far too short, it was pretty good. You really should extend this.

[3/5]

Deeper In The Night!~ Remixed! Deeper In The Night!~ Remixed!

Awesome

A simple, but entertaining audio - kinda relaxing in a way. The clarity was excellent. Good work.

[4/5]